Envelope linings are a beautiful way to dress up your wedding invitations, Linings bring in a pop of color or pattern, adding visual interest as seen below in these gorgeous examples. Take a look!
The plum color lining in the Chantilly wedding invitation shown here echoes the text printed in thermography in dusk.
This fuchsia lining gives the Modern Laurel save-the-date card a striking pop of color.
This silver shimmer envelope lining for the Antoinette correspondence card is a lovely contrast to a rose gold foil monogram.
The envelope lining shown with the Two Become One wedding invitation has a digitally printed damask pattern in burgundy ink on fine gold paper.
This black envelope lining is digitally printed with clear ink creating a tone-on-tone pattern for the Unity wedding invitation, coordinating with ecru engraving on black paper.
This thank you card envelope lining shows a digitally printed floral pattern that coordinates with artwork from the invitation suite In Full Bloom.
The envelope lining for the You & I wedding invitation is foil stamped in a gold floral pattern reminiscent of other foil details from the suite.
The envelope at left features a silver glitter lining that coordinates with the silver foil-as-embellishment used in the Young Love wedding invitation. The envelope at right features a gold glitter lining coordinating with the gold personalized foil used in Brushstroke.
Here are some other things to know about linings for your wedding stationery envelopes:
- What choices in linings are offered? Color papers, printed patterns, foil stamped pattern, and glitter linings are all options.
- Can I change the color of an envelope lining? Yes! Change the color or change the pattern. Your wedding invitation retailer can guide you through the best options available for your design.
- Which envelopes can have a lining? Any size envelope can accommodate a lining. Most brides don’t line response card envelopes because it gets sent right back. For double envelopes, typically only the inner envelope has a lining (the outer envelope is like a dress coat that gets tossed out!)
- Do linings come assembled? Yes, your envelopes will arrive already lined. No-fuss left for you to do!
- Does adding a lining take extra time? No, standard linings will be done in our normal turnaround times
- Call Cohen Printing to schedule appointment or schedule appointment online